The description is going to be short because these cookies are the quickest thing on Earth! You literally just throw all the ingredients together and put them in the oven, job done! They are also healthy and delicious so really there is nothing to dwell on, you just have to make them.
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 200g oat flour (you can make it by blending oats in a food processor or high-speed blender)
- 50g porridge oats
- 6tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 80g finely chopped dark chocolate
- 100 ml almond milk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put oat flour, maple syrup, peanut butter, almond milk and salt in a food processor and blend until dough forms. Then add porridge oats and chopped chocolate and mix thoroughly using a spoon.
- Lay a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Form 12 round cookies and place them on the tray. Put in the oven and bake for 15 min or until golden. Take out of the oven and leave for 30 min to chill.
2 Comments Add yours
These look delicious, I love an oaty chocolatey biscuit, I’ll have to try it!
Thank you so much! Let me know how you liked them! 🌱❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person