These cookies are super simple and delicious. It’s one of these recipes where you just put stuff in a bowl and see what happens. What happens here turns out to be really yummy and nutritious so you just have to give a go!
They make a perfect midday snack or even quick breakfast if you’re running out of time. You can have them as a sweet addition to your lunch box without any feeling of guilt!
Ingredients (10-12 cookies):
- 50g oat flour*
- 50g oat flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 50g your favourite dried fruit, chopped
- 50g your favourite seeds
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- juice squeezed from ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Lay a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Form 10-12 round cookies with your hands and put them on the tray. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 8-10 min or until golden.
- Take out of the oven and eat when cool.
* If you don’t have oat flour, you can simply make it by blending oat flakes in a food processor or high-speed blender.